Friday, March 6, 2009

One Super Mom I Met

Pictured here is Chelle Stafford from this month's issue of Women's Health Magazine. She was featured as a weight loss success story.

Weight before: 178
Weight after: 123

I was so excited for her because Chelle and I went to high school together! Through the magazine, we reconnected and I interviewed this mother of 3 about her amazing weight loss journey. She was such an inspirational guest on my Losing Weight After Baby podcast. Hope you'll be able to listen. The show is titled "How One Mom Lost 50 Pounds."
After several children and miscarriages, Chelle found herself over eating, depressed and hitting the drive thru up to 3 times a day. Her turning point came preparing for a New Years Eve party and crying in the dressing room because none of the clothes fit. That's when she decided to get a personal trainer. When she first started with the trainer, she would have to psych herself up into going to the gym, and then she'd be sitting in the parking lot, not wanting to get out of the car. It took her 2 years to take that baby weight off, but she did it! As you listen to the interview, you'll be able to relate to her struggles and victories. It doesn't matter where you start, but how you finish! Finish strong moms, you can do it!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil. 4:13

post signature

No comments: