Friday, March 13, 2009

Transitions

Transitions are a natural part of life...especially as a new mom! My 4 year old will be entering kindergarten this year, my "baby" is two and talkative, and I'm expecting a new baby again in the fall! Nowadays, I'm easily irritated and pooped out every 2 hours or so. Do you remember those days in your pregnancy? If so, please tell me about them so I don't feel so lame. :)
I'm taking on some new projects (speaking at women's retreat, teaching Losing Weight After Baby classes) and as a result, I'm going to take a hiatus from blogging with Totally New Moms. I'll miss checking in with you on Fridays. I hope the blog has been a blessing to you. I will continue to blog regularly on my Losing Weight After Baby blog, so please feel free to come over for a visit whenever you like!
May the God of all comfort and strength bless you in EVERY SEASON of your life as a mom!


"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." Eccl. 3:1


With love,

post signature



No comments: