Friday, December 5, 2008

Celebrate Where You've Been

You can't help but smile when you see this picture.

This is my own Pillsbury dough boy posing as Santa, taken around Christmas 2004. Now my little Santa is 4 years old! How time flies!


When I think back about my babies and those precious first Christmases together, my heart is full, and the pressing needs of the day don't seem quite so pressing.


So today, I want you to remember your baby. Maybe this is your first Christmas together with baby (or third or fourth...). Take time to reminesce about where God has brought you already. Capture these sweet Christmas moments in your heart (and on your cameras!).


I received a baby shower invitation this week for a mom who had her original shower cancelled because the baby came early. He arrived early with complications, but now months later, he's a healthy baby boy. God is good. Don't forget to think about His goodness in your life. Every baby is a miracle.


You can even be thankful for that post-baby body, even with all it's jiggles and wiggles! The baby fat will come off!

"Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." Luke
2:19

post signature

No comments: