Friday, February 27, 2009

Need to Shed Some Valentine's Pounds?

Holidays are so much fun but can be problematic for the waistline! First there's Christmas to recover from. Then there are Valentine's Day chocolates. I received a box of Pireuline cookies (they're like long wafers filled with vanilla creme) from a friend. Unfortunately, my friend didn't know how much I liked those and how I could basically polish off a whole bag in one day. There are 2 (big) bags that come in a box. I prayed for self control after the fact, and I should've prayed before!
If you're trying to shed a few pounds, here are a few tips that have worked for me:

1. Before having a snack when you're hungry, drink a glass of water.

2. Cut up a few veggies (celery, red pepper, baby carrots, etc) so when you get a snack attack, those are very convenient to reach for.

3. Brush your teeth at 7:00 pm when you're home and don't eat after that.

For daily motivation and accountability, get my course TODAY, Losing Weight After Baby: 31 Days to a New You and begin your breakthrough month on March 1st!
"Behold I will do a new thing..." Isaiah 43:18

post signature

No comments: