Friday, February 20, 2009

SMILE!


I love this picture from the San Diego Zoo. The trainer and pony were walking by and on cue, the trainer clicked her clicker, and the pony smiled wide!

Somedays, we may feel like we misplaced our clicker. No matter what we do, we don't feel like smiling. I like what brilliant talk show host Dennis Prager says about the subject of mood.

"Act happy no matter what your mood and you will feel happier. Act loving
and you will feel more loving. With regard to virtually anything in life
that is good for us, if we wait until we are in the mood to do it, we will wait
too long."

So regardless of how you feel today, smile! My daughter has been coughing for the last week and saying "Mommy hold me" and "TISSUE!" But I'm smiling...

"The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness." Psalm 18:28

post signature

No comments: