Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm Going to be a New Mom Again!

That's my daughter and she's going to be a big sister! Her big brother (4 years old) wants TWINS, a boy and a girl. I have reminded him gently that we don't have twins in our family so it's very unlikely. So I sincerely hope the Lord doesn't perform a miracle to answer his prayers! HA!


So I'm happy to join Totally New Moms in a totally new way. I will be having a baby next year and will be right there with you. I see the doctor next week, so I'll keep you posted. Projected due date is tax time: April 15th.


My husband and I are thrilled about having another baby. God is so good. When I first found out I was pregnant, I was so happy and then a moment later, I was panicked! How will I write and do my podcast and hopefully publish a book in the future with a new baby? How will I start homeschooling next year with a new baby? How will I...you get the picture! But you know, it's not about "how will I..." but about "how will God..." What He delivers, He provides for!



"Behold children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a
reward." Psalm 127:3



-Arlene

No comments: